Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Garden Soap

Gardening has been listed in my to-do list since 2008. I haven't gotten around doing it yet but last year I planted my own tomatoes. I was pretty good at it until my kittens played with it. My tomato plant grew to about a foot and a half and then one morning, I just found it in shreds. And to think that it was really organic. Boohoo.

Anyway, I made a garden soap which I can hang on the faucet.








For now, I will just rub this Valentine's day-inspired garden soap while imagining all the flowers in bloom. Oh, why Valentine's Day garden soap? It has oatmeal to gently remove all the dirt from my hands and Chocolate, Vanilla and Peppermint essential oils to give that sexy and playful scent that I really love.













You can use any type of soap for this. Just punch a small hole about half an inch away from the edge and loop your favorite ribbon, rope through it.


This is nice because you wouldn't have to put the soap into a soap dish. Sometimes it gets really gross when it gets a little watery. Besides, it's more cost efficient because your soap doesn't melt as fast!


Have fun hanging soaps on your faucets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Social Bookmarking