Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

FREEBIE: Valentine's Hearfelt Stickers

I've been reading Osho's book entitled Love, Freedom, Aloneness: The Koan of Relationships and I think his concepts are revolutionary. I wonder how many people are experiencing and more importantly, "giving" real love these days. Guilty of unreal love myself, I am dead set on changing my ways. :)

I'm getting too serious, yeah?

I don't want to bore you so let me just quote one of my favorite lines so far from Osho.

"If I have to choose between the words love and God, I will choose love; I will forget all about God, because those who know love are bound to know God. But it is not vice versa: Those who think about God and philosophize about God may never know about love -- and will never know about God, either."

Well, I am so far away from my title!!! haha.

I've been so engrossed with the meaning of love lately that it inspired me to make these heartfelt stickers for all of you!

























I love how they all came out especially because this is actually my first time to dive into digital art. (Thank you Freehand!) Many graphic artists would think I'm nuts for using such a program but what the heck, so far, it's the only graphic/lay-out program I know (was the term even correct?!).

Still, they looked pretty darn good for my first time.


Stick these on your V-day gifts for your friends, family and your one and only!

Enjoy!



Freebie Download:  Valentine's Heartfelt Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Social Bookmarking